Forums

[v9] item bugs & suggestions

All Forums All Forums Gameplay Mechanics [v9] item bugs & suggestions

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Brasida 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

agris
    Participant

Similar to other threads, I’ll use this as a running list of issues.

New Padded Leather Armor, says AC +2 but gives AC +1.
    It’s also 4 emeralds cheaper than new canvas lined armor, despite the identical stats. That is, identical real stats. The description implies its better by +1 AC, and 4 emeralds cheaper.

Johannes
    Participant

Ringmail Coat: New says CS: +2, though it of course gives +.2 in reality.

agris
    Participant

The Brittle Straight Edge sells for 25 emeralds to Borifus. I haven’t checked other merchants, but that’s pretty economy-breaking. Most if not all of them came from the crop goblins in the east Lumen Targ fields around the well with the rat.

agris
    Participant

the price isn’t unique to borifus.

agris
    Participant

New padded leather armor now really gives +2 AC, and new canvas lined armor has been adjusted to give +1 AC (v10). The problem is that the canvas lined armor is still 4 emeralds more expensive, while being the same as padded except worse AC.

agris
    Participant

[v12]

The description for the The Bloodless Hunter Whip (pickpocketted from Vinimus) lists the damage as 5d3, but it shows up as 3d5 in the character sheet.

agris
    Participant

Corem Blacksmith, Magical Chain Whip description:

[…] “They allow the chain to magically grapple weapons from mortal’s hands easily, allowing the wielder to pull them to the ground easily.” […]

I think it should read: They allow the chain to magically grapple weapons from mortal’s hands.

and the sentence fragment about pulling to the ground nixed, since that isn’t a mechanic and sounds awkward.

agris
    Participant

Typo in Constantin’s scroll to Jarla:

[…] “I’ve given you a package of of a free trade Spicer trade license.”

agris
    Participant

Daria’s head (Lebez) reads:

[…]”This head would give proof to retrieve the bounty on him.”

She’s a she.

agris
    Participant

[v12]

The description for the The Bloodless Hunter Whip (pickpocketted from Vinimus) lists the damage as 5d3, but it shows up as 3d5 in the character sheet.

Bug still present in v13. Maybe I should have made new threads for all the >v9 issues.

agris
    Participant

[v13] Lev, the second Soldier that stops you. Once you tell him “I am on business for your captain, allow me to pass.” he replies:

“Apologies, I can see that our captain will be expecting you. Do not loiter, this is not place for civilians. You’ll find her in the building west of here, one of the few with a roof still.”

Should be “no”.

agris
    Participant

[v13] more typos in Lev, this time with Mya. In response to the “No, I’m making the rounds […]” option, she says:

“[…] Remove you helm when you speak with your superior, […]”

And later, when you you ask “[…] Why should I trust you, or him?” she says:

“[…] Don’t be dense, if you we wanted you dead, you would be already. […] Travel with better a better guard than you have, […]”

Brasida
    Participant

[v16] The “Leaf Blade +2 Bronze” is a long blade while the standard “Leaf Blade” count as a short blade. Is that a bug?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.