July 10, 2015 at 10:19 pm #5611
We’ve updated some remaining kinks, notes below. This is currently up on Steam and our stand-alone version for updating, and GOG most likely Monday when they are back in the office.
- Various spelling/grammar updates for Inv items and dialogue
- Targeting consistency with AI OFF updated – only targeted enemies will be attacked, rather than toggling an attack state. Also fixed various other fringe cases with targeting walk or enemies to follow through as expected.
- Issue with Fuldea Mare crossing getting visually removed from overworld map fixed
- Duke of Whales text conversation loop fixed
- If stat numbers get too low they turned into decimals, fixed
- Fixed potential issue with arrow count dropping to zero transitional or saving hiccup
- Fixed issue with Gabi where she wouldn’t display correct dialogue if talked to prior to getting quest
- SPELL [Morph into Fiend] displays appropriate game feed info on proc
- SPELL [Siphon Poisons] game feed display updated
- Fixed issue with Seismic Swing not displaying/working correctly
- Fixed fringe issue when polymorphing while polymorphed or interaction and equipment not being usable again
- Goblin King – removed instance where you could submit Necholai
- Fixed ending scenario with companions being visual where they shouldn’t
- Fixed a few various quest saving issues if saving/reloading during interactions [Bruul, Lumen Targ Constable, Kreel]
- Kreel conversation issue in Hallowed Doors fixed
- Fixed interaction issue with Bloodless prior to polymorph
- Fixed an issue where there were two clickable locations for a corpse’s head on the ground in Lebez, now just the one is there and is easily clickable, the empty one made that difficult to get right
- If traveling with certain requirements to Lev, only Southern guard gives XP as expected (removed Northern XP gain)
- Fixed issue in Fuldea Mare crossing with the rope-use to descend where it removed >1, now just removes one to be used.
- Nobility bookshelf in a Fuldea Mare Crossing Ruin fixed for use with 5 Nobility
- Fixed visual issues with FOW visual size and night-effect if changing or selecting characters within inside/outside sub-maps during night or day. Visuals as expected now
- Fixed issue with adding some Companions more than once or twice after removing (without binding)
- Fixed loot issue where some enemies drop rates were too high (harvesters and some other various non-critical drops)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.