Forums

[SPOILER] What to do after second lighthouse puzzle?

All Forums All Forums General Game Questions [SPOILER] What to do after second lighthouse puzzle?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  saintus 2 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

HassanStorm
    Participant

I lit the fires in the second lighthouse until I got a chime and a notice that gears were turning, but nothing in front of me appeared different. Where do I go to see the result? I noticed the Counselor was no longer imprisoned, but where do I go to see him and/or continue the Octavian arc?

Also curious about how to get into the weird room in the tower, figure out what to do with the northern shrine, and activate the statue thing in the coastal area and the weird pillar in the ice area that’s in an unreadable language, and get permission to enter the Emerald Mines.

My party is a bunch of level 15 juggernauts that can hardly be damaged, but I can’t figure out where to go to do anything at this point.

HassanStorm
    Participant

Bump. Anyone figure this out?

Gladius
    Participant

I’m stuck even before the events you described, so yeah it’s hard… ; )

Gladius
    Participant

After the second Lighthouse puzzle, you should do the third Lighthouse puzzle… ; ))

Cezanne
    Participant

I can’t figure out the lighthouse puzzle. I know they are some sort of numerical code but can’t seem to add the numbers together to the total.
    Is there a clue as what the right sequence is?

Gladius
    Participant

I believe you should pick the symbol that is on the door above third lighthouse entrance (the one that looks like a bird) and then pick signs that were also above entrances of first and second lighthouses (three lines and a cross one). I think that you dont need anything from the hallowed Grove to solve this.

Cezanne
    Participant

There might be a bug, because I tried all 32 combinations and none of them worked.
    I had stumbled upon the right combination before but reloaded an earlier save game.
    Now none of the combinations work.

Gladius
    Participant

Yeah, I tried like 50 different things before I realized I just have to insert the sings from the first and second lighthouse. This puzzle wasn’t so great.

Make sure you have done everything else before that.

Cezanne
    Participant

I am talking about the 2nd lighthouse puzzle. There isn’t an option with the bird icon.

Gladius
    Participant

Oh, I believe you should light 3rd, 4th and 5th one.

BuzzKill
    Participant

You get the number for the second lighthouse from a letter in the last section of the Fuldea Lumber yards. The number is 14 or 12 (I dont remember which)

saintus
    Participant

Just want to confirm that the second lighthouse solution is the 3rd, 4th and 5th lever.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.