Forums

SitS appreciation thread

All Forums All Forums General SitS appreciation thread

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Will1911a1 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gruftlord
    Participant

What ho, Whalenought!

I just got into SitS and wanted to let you know, that i’m having a great time. Your game is a nice little gem with some clever new ideas on top of it’s old-school core. I like what you did with the aptitudes and how the magic systems enhances the gloomy and gritty feel of the world (which is to say, it’s slow and mostly for buffing, no flashy light shows from glass cannon mages). The spells and skills are well thought out and the writing sucks you right in. I’m looking forward to see what secrets i might unravel in the game, since for once my search for spoilers and guides online was futile :D.

I’ll post a few spelling and other bug reports if i cross them since it seems you are still working on the game and a new expansion. Cheers

Will1911a1
    Participant

Signed up for the forums just to reply to this thread.

I just picked up this game a couple days ago and I’m really enjoying it. This feels like a worthy spiritual successor to the old RPGs I grew up playing, especially the Ultima (pre U9) games. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.