Forums

Is this community dead?

All Forums All Forums General Is this community dead?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gypsy 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

EisenKreutzer
    Participant

I recently bought SitS, and I love it. Absolutely love it.
    I came online hoping to find an active community for it, but it seems like there isn’t one.

Do anyone still browse these forums?

Grumble
    Participant

Well, it certainly appears that the forum is quite slow, if not dead.

I purchased SitS about a year ago, perhaps more, I cannot recall. I played it once, got frustrated and put it down. I played it once again after a few months and the same thing happened. Recently though, after reading a recent (yes, recent) review of the game.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/indie/staglands/reviews/staglandsstrev1.html

Anywho, I have been really taken in with the game and the story now. I have paid much more attention to the mechanics and the pacing of the battles. I am enjoying it thoroughly!

At any rate, I would love to continue discussing the game with anyone interested.

And, it appears the fine folks at Whalenought Studios are working on a (free!) expansion for SitS. I hope so!

newageofpower
    Participant

Even worse, the search system for this community is practically non-existent, making it difficult to find solutions to any questions, determine whether something is actually a bug or as-intended.

gypsy
    Participant

I check in occasionally but don’t really post much since the forums are quite dead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.