Forums

How does one get a replacement Spicer License?

All Forums All Forums General Game Questions How does one get a replacement Spicer License?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Calgo 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

OthelloNYC
    Participant

Some punk kid at Orf’s bridge in the inn pickpocketed mine, but when I find who I assume is the guy running the orphan ring of thieves, all I can do is donate money to him or ignore him. The guards keep charging me tax for the spice I have on me, and until it dipped heavily in price, nobody could afford to buy it. They also kept telling me to get replacement papers, but I couldn’t find anywhere to do so. Is there somewhere to do so, or am I just screwed now whenever I kill giant spiders, until the economy on their essence drops?

vanedor
    Participant

Check in the garden, behind the inn…

The Louis
    Participant

You’ll have to steal the license back by pickpocketing. By using your character with liguistics you can use the “vrosk rife <name>” incantation.

vanedor
    Participant

Or you can just kill him. It also works fine 😛

OthelloNYC
    Participant

Ah, I am just getting the hang of pickpocketing. Thanks! I tried to talk to him, figuring I could pay him or talk him into giving it to me.

Gladius
    Participant

At the end I had like 10k emeralds in my pocket, so I ingored it, and payed the fine everytime… ; )

OthelloNYC
    Participant

Yeah, it wasn’t the money so much as the constant interruption that was annoying. Coupled with never knowing what to drop and keep in my inventory, since there are no containers for storage.

Calgo
    Participant

Drop it on the ground before entering.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.