Forums

Downloadable Manual now available!

All Forums All Forums Announcements Downloadable Manual now available!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  OthelloNYC 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joe
    Keymaster

We finished up converting the online manual to pdf format you can download, and have that available on our site below its digital self:

http://serpentinthestaglands.com/manual

GOG users: you can also grab it from the game package when they put it up on there.

We’ll update this with any relevant changes to UI if needed, but specifically update it again when the expansion is released, as that will have some additional mechanics and adventuring information.

BritishCO
    Participant

I really like the manual, it’s informative but not to bloated. It’s easy to read and quite handy.

Derek Teeuwsen
    Participant

Holy Tiger Tanks that is a nice manual! I like it!

Anthony
    Participant

I like the new manual, maybe you could put the skill tables inside too?

Also any chance of a large version of the map? Erleins Handbook has one but be cool to have a big separate one to put on a wall.

Martin
    Participant

Thanks for the downloadable manual, Joe! I think it should be included with the game from now on.
    I agree with @Anthony, it would be great to have a high-res map of Vol, so we can zoom-in and out in order to see smaller settlements, etc. Anyway, a .pdf map is a must.
    Cheers!

OthelloNYC
    Participant

This is awesome, you guys continue to be the best!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.