Forums

can't find the potions I'm making

All Forums All Forums Gameplay Mechanics can't find the potions I'm making

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gruftlord 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rajule
    Participant

new to the game and finally was able to afford an herb kit and brewing pouch for my herbologist. brought up the interface and saw I could make 2 types of potions so I made 2 of each. in the combat log I see that they were added to my inventory, but when I go to look I can’t find anything.

I don’t know if there’s something wrong or if I’m just misunderstanding what’s suppose to happen.

thanks

Gruftlord
    Participant

I found this, too yesterday (v17). it is a bug with the herbology UI. You need to click the plus next to the option you want to brew. When you just click the text to the right of the plus sign, it displays the potion properties on the left but the other recipes are not grayed out and when you press the potion button a flask is removed, but no potion added.

Hopefully this has already been addresses with the v18, if not, it would be great if this could be looked at.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Gruftlord.

Gruftlord
    Participant

Edit: Ok, so this was fixed in v18.
    And here i was thinking the patch log referred to the erroneous receipt descriptions, lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.