Forums

A mix of questions (SPOILERS, maybe)

All Forums All Forums General Game Questions A mix of questions (SPOILERS, maybe)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Quorton 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Quorton
    Participant

Hello people,

first I wanted to send a thank you to the two Whalenought people. It is
    really a cool game. I liked the freedom aspect very much. And the most important aspect for me, the atmosphere, was great.

So to the questions.
    First, I got a message at the end that a save was made for an eventual expansion. Is it the Auto-Save?
    Second, if I uninstall the game, is there an option to keep the saves (when the expansion comes)
    And third, will the saves be compatible with future updates?

Then a lore question (spoilers):

I got the “evil” ending. I wasn’t disappointed, I was quite arrogant and bloodthirsty, so it was the natural consequence. Are there other possible endings? I just don’t want to spend another 20 hours for the same outcome.

Oh, and some bugs that I noticed (spoilers):

Because I exposed the spicer in Rumen, I couldn’t get peacefully
    inside Lev. Well, I didn’t intend to let those two guards stop me and I forced myself inside. It was not easy so I needed a lot of saves and loads. At one reload, the soldiers went passive again. Then I spoke with Mya and they became all again aggressive (???). It happened actually in another place too, althought I cannot remember exactly where. Oh and my character started to whip himself after a battle a few times. It happened always after casting a lvl3 blood cocoon.

Thank you people for eventual replies and sorry for my english.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.